A Google My Business profile is just as important as your website
If you want to know what the big deal is, please read my post about Why Google My Business.
I have GMB set up as monthly maintenance, but obviously, if you don’t have a Google business profile, that needs to come first. And even before that, you need to have a professionally designed website that is fully functional and attractive to your customers, because they WILL go from your Google listing to your website.
So, assuming you have a great website already, I will:
- Set up your Google business profile with all of your businesses pertinent information
- Add photos of your store, menu, and services
- Include your top product lines
- Create some content posts about your business, your product lines, your service offerings, or your outcomes– with photos
- Weekly or biweekly, I will post updates to your GMB profile (copy and photos provided by you) to keep it current in Google’s algorithm
- Keep you informed of customer reviews that need responses and will post those responses for you